Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a thought...

I am noticing this-once I decided to take one little-bity-ity step toward him...he has actually grabbed my hand and lead me..never letting go! Once I begain reading my Bible and praying....everything is starting to fall into place like I love going to church, helping my fellow man/woman, I have a pretty constant smile on my face (even through situations that before would of really caused me to fall). I am starting to enjoy doing the good/right things in life. Like on my days off I want to get as much work as I can around the house as I can . I know this is not me it is him that lives in me. Because, I myself am nothing. But, I have had people ask me things about the bible or try to tell me things and I can "fight" the good fight with my "sword". I was blown away last night when I was able to answer someone questions and even give them the chapter I was talking about. I thank the holy spirit for taking over for me and using me as a vessel! I am conswtantly thirsting for more of him!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you friend! But it's not mine...it's his! I promise if you would of known me before I was NEGATIVE and COLD! THANK YOU JESUS!

    ReplyDelete