Friday, June 5, 2009

Keeping a balance....

with life and God!! Wow! How hard is that? The more I read the Bible the more I want to read ...the more I read!! HA! Did I loose ya? The more I spend time in life the more I want to, the more I do! Ha! I am sure ya know what I mean! Anything that I do (ie:working, house chores, watch T.V., get on the computer, ride the four wheeler, swimming, taking care of "Shuga" the deer) other the read my bible, pray, go to church, talk about God/Jesus .....pulls me further from him it seems...so I am trying to find away to balance everything!! Basically I try to give time in the morning and/or night for reading the bible, pray 7 times a day (ok some of those prayers are just THANK YOU JESUS but those still count right??) I talk about him often....and attend Sunday morning church always! I don't know how other christians manage their lives but I am just learning ...kind of trial and error! THANK YOU JESUS! I Love you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment