Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Satan thinks he's "big" but I know God's bigger!

I had a very unusal encounter today. I would of been worried ...and maybe for a min. I was untill I remembered this "But, the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one." 2 Thessalonians 3:3
What happened was : I was on my way home when I saw a couple who I have known for a sometime (not very well) But, I knew them enough to be able to say they claim to be "Satan worshippers" ...actually I was driving right behind them. When they started driving really really slow and even drove up on the side of the curb. So I eased on around them hoping to either "Avoid" them or maybe pass on a word about Jesus. And as I came up on them they began to flip me off! I was already waving and smiling..so I realized they were "angry" for some reason. I just kept going and then they even acted like they were going to "ram" me. They kept going straight when I turned off the road. But, I could feel satan like trying to "worry" me! I praise the lord for putting his hand down to protect me. I love you Jesus and thank you! All glory to him!

1 comment:

  1. Thank the Lord you are safe (Oops, you have already done that!).

    ReplyDelete