Thursday, May 14, 2009

Leviticus

That's the book I'm in and am beginning to enjoy it. I am finding that God doesn't leave room for doing certain things any other way then how he wants it done!!! It is amazing! He also had really firm punishments! Which makes me come to think that he dislikes disobedience very much!! I have always herd "the road to heaven is narrow, everyone is invited, but few get it " I still find my self dealing with certain aspects of my life that are maybe "lacking"-for example sometimes I get overwelmed and let anger get a hold of my mouth! I know not "cool" right? However, everytime I sin now days I KNOW at the VERY moment I feel a "pin-prick" in my heart!!!
Ok, if anyone has anything to "Add" -i.e.:your thoughts/point of view please comment! God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. God says, "...count yourselve3s dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. Do not OFFER the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather OFFER yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and OFFER the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness. For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace." (Romans 6:11-14)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's GRACE has you covered as you grow in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You cannot do anthing for your salvation, but you must do something to manifest it, you must work out what God has worked in. Are you working it out with your tongue, and your brain and your nerves? If you are stillthe same miserable crosspatch, set on your own way, then it is a lie to say that God has saved and sanctified you." (My Utmost for His Highest, Oswald Chambers).

    ReplyDelete